Hellllllooo all of y’all! How have you been, physically and mentally and spiritually and emotionally and everything in between? (Let me know in the comments! 😝) Whose ready to start the year right? (I hope you smashed your fist into your palm and yelled, “Let’s do it!”
Here, lemme say it for the both of us …
LET’S DO THIS THANG!!!!
(alright, now that I’ve got you all hyped up for success, let’s get into Monthly Goals again … and it’s January 2021! Crazy!)
My January Goals! (I’ll do a recap at the end of the month to share how things went!!)
- Complete the Chloe Ting 2020 workout. (Which I just did! Woohoo!! It was intense!!!! Even so, those with a decent amount of endurance and willpower can crush it! To see my tips on completing the challenge well, see this link!) I had a BLAST with this one! Throughout an injury, busy days, and lack of sleep, I persevered and you can too! But remember: To God be the glory! Without Him as my strength, I can do nothing.
- Go to bed at 9:00 every night! A while back I was talking to one of my friends, who also suffers through the Chloe Ting workouts with me – He goes to bed at 9:00. (NINE, you guys!! How??!!) Anyway, I know it’s better for my health, so I’m going to try to get to bed as soon as I get in from work. *nods*
- Finish reading the Old Testament – read Job to Malachi!
- Complete 20 Lessons of RPC school
- Complete 5 Math Lessons (each “lesson” is 5 sections)
- Drink more water (I’ll bet this is on everybody’s goals list, but for good reason!)
- Make more blog posts, but don’t let it take over my life. (I’m not fantastic at balancing life, blogging, and school, but I’m trying to get better while still making sure my posts are meaningful and well-written!)
The rest of this month, I plan to work on a few new scales and scale patterns (piano), play violin consistently, paint with watercolors and acrylics, and come up with new bullet-journaling ideas!
Inspiration … from bloggers!
A few days ago I read this post by Tanya over at ‘Inspired to Inspire’, and I found it so meaningful because I have all these visions of what I want to be like in the future, but am I living up to them? Tanya’s post (read it here!) reminded me to live like my future self.
I don’t want to live a stagnant, unexciting life – I want to be passionate, adventurous, strong, resilient, productive, bubbly, energetic, hardworking, efficient, proactive, committed, and godly. I know it takes years to develop these qualities. I know that it’s hard, and the journey there can be exhausting and painful! But I also know that it is so, so worth it!
Here are my anthem songs for this month!!
Feel free to join me in my goals! What are some of your goals for this month? I’d love to hear about it in the comments! I might even join you! Remember, “Teamwork makes the dream work!”
Alrighty, with that cheesy saying, I shall leave you cringing. Stay awesome, y’all!