Hey guys! If you’re like me, you love anything to do with writing or creativity, and collect all kinds of pens, pencils, paints, notebooks, stationary, sketchbooks, workbooks, and so on! The thing about that is … I end up with tons of extra notebooks stacked in my already-messy closet!
So, if you’re like me, and you want to use your gorgeous notebooks, but you don’t know how, then please, by all means, read on to see my tips on how to use your empty notebooks!
1. Journal! I try to keep a daily journal, and I have ever since I turned 13. (Its been 3 years?! Aaah, I’m getting old! 😂) But there are SO many more things you could journal about! Workouts, bible study, creative arts, even a songwriting journal would be so cute!
2. Write stories. Maybe you love stories and constantly get story ideas! Write down the date, then your idea. Or write an entire story in one notebook. I did this once and it was so much fun! (Although the story was rather predictable and immature!!)
3. Keep lists. You could make wish lists, to-do lists, bucket lists, goals, etc. If it’s a spiral notebook, you can write down your to-do list and rip it out if you want.
4. Dress up the covers and give them away to friends as a gift. I know I LOVE getting notebooks from friends, I don’t know, there’s just something about it! 😄
5. Make a devotional or an encouragement diary and give it to a friend. I have been toying with this idea for a while and I’m planning on trying it out. It would be so much fun and you’d basically be writing a book!!
6. Keep an inspirational idea journal. This is different from plain journaling because it involves everything, literally every good idea, quote, sketch you come across in a day. Carry a mini notebook around with you (like I do) and you’ll see what I mean. The ideas just come to you and you’re caught scribbling madly before you lose the spark!
I hope you enjoyed! What other ways do YOU use your empty notebooks? I’d love to know! Maybe I’ll add your ideas to the list!